A Penguins With Capes Update!

   
New and Improved

First off, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I'm so glad to be able to share my opinions with you, and I really enjoy it. However, I was starting to get fed up with how generic this blog was looking, so after a few days of renovation, and numerous technical issues, I think I've settled on the new design for this page! It feels much more unique, and I'm extremely happy with the outcome. I hope all of you like it as well! I also hope you check back in later today, as I'll finally be putting up my next traditional blog post this evening. Along those lines, I also wanted to take a second to plug my Instagram, which I use almost daily to give my thoughts on Nintendo news as well as talk about upcoming blog posts. It is a great resource for staying in the loop on all things Nintendo and Penguins With Capes, and I hope you check it out. Thanks again for your continual support, and for sticking it out through these last few days of formatting. I'll talk to you soon!

~Abram


Comments